Grilled Salmon Kebabs
Updated: 3 days ago
· 2 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
· 2 tsp sesame seeds
· 1 tsp ground cumin
· 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
· 1-1/2 pounds skinless wild salmon fillet, cut into 1-inch pieces
· 2 lemons, very thinly sliced into rounds
· olive oil cooking spray
· 1 tsp kosher salt
· 16 bamboo skewers soaked in water 1 hour
1. Heat the grill on medium heat and spray the grates with oil.
2. Mix oregano, sesame seeds, cumin, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl to combine; set spice mixture aside.
3. Beginning and ending with salmon, thread salmon and folded lemon slices onto 8 pairs of parallel skewers to make 8 kebabs total.
4. Spray the fish lightly with oil and season kosher salt and the reserved spice mixture.
5. Grill the fish, turning occasionally, until fish is opaque throughout, about 8 to 10 minutes total.